Students are expected to have the following materials each day:
- A one-inch binder (only math papers belong in a math binder)
- 5 dividers
- Math Dictionary (each student was given a dictionary)
- A sharpened pencil with an eraser
- Secondary Planner
- Laptop (students will be notified when they need to bring to class)
- Completed homework assignments (students will typically have math homework M-Th). If no homework is assigned, students are encouraged to practice games found on the EMS homepage under MATH RESOURCES.
- Each lesson builds on the work done in previous lessons. It is very important that students make up the assignments they missed when were absent.